Terms of service
Terms and conditions of use
These are HealthInvestor Asia Ltd’s terms and conditions for use of healthinvestorasiastore.com and healthinvestorasia.com which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the World Wide Web, digital television, PDA, mobile phone and RSS feeds. These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the network, on whatever device. In these terms and conditions, when we say healthinvestorasiastore.com or healthinvestorasia.com, we mean this network, regardless of how you access it.
Completion of these booking forms constitutes a legally binding agreement. We regret that once a completed booking form has been received no refund or cancellation can be made.
Reservation is a contract. Investor Publishing regrets that no refunds are given for cancellation but substitutions are acceptable up to the day before the event. Substitutions should be emailed to email@example.com. The organisers reserve the right to make changes to the programme, speakers or venue should this become necessary. Investor Publishing reserves the right not to offer refunds for cancellations arising from events outside their control including acts of terrorism.
By using the network, you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.
If you have registered with us and subsequently change your details, you should immediately notify us of any changes by emailing the user support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
When you register, you are registering as a personal user of healthinvestorasiastore.com. Access to registration areas is via your email address and password.
We allow you access to the registration areas of the site on the basis that:
• your email address and password are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else to access healthinvestorasiastore.com
• you will not do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any registration area of healthinvestorasiastore.com
• you do not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users; nor do you seek to pass yourself off as another user
• you comply with these terms and conditions.
If, for any reason, we believe that you have not complied with these requirements, we may, at our discretion, cancel your access to the registration areas of healthinvestorasia.com immediately and without giving you any advance notice.
2. Termination of registration
If we wish to bring the agreement to an end, we will do so by emailing you at the address you have registered stating that the agreement has terminated. The agreement will terminate and your email address and password will become invalid on healthinvestorasia.com immediately.
3. Use of material appearing on healthinvestorasiastore.com
For the purposes of this agreement, "material" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and sound material, published on healthinvestorasiastore.com, whether copyright of HealthInvestor Asia Ltd or a third party.
You may download and print extracts from the material and make copies of these for your own personal and non-commercial use only. You are not allowed to download or print the material, or extracts from it, in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create a database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the material appearing on healthinvestorasiastore.com.
You must not reproduce any part of healthinvestorasia.com or the material or transmit it to or store it in any other website or disseminate any part of the material in any other form, unless we have indicated that you may do so.
We may be prepared to allow you to distribute or reproduce other parts of healthinvestorasia.com or the material in certain circumstances. Please email email@example.com if you wish to apply for permission to do so.
4. Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on healthinvestorasia.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
You can access other sites via links from healthinvestorasia.com. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
5. Third party material on healthinvestorasiastore.com
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on healthinvestorasiastore.com. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
If you want to advertise on healthinvestorasiastore.com, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and they will pass your details on to our advertising sales team.
6. Submitting graphical material and photography for publication on healthinvestorasia.com
When you send a photograph or other graphical material to us you do so in accordance with these Terms of service.
This means that you hereby agree that you have taken the photograph(s) you have sent to us or you have permission from or are authorised by the owner of the photograph(s) to send it (them) to us, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to publish or otherwise use the photograph(s) in any way and at any time we want on the healthinvestorasia.com web site.
Selected photographs and graphical material will be published at the discretion of the editor and you will not be paid, even if your photograph(s) is (are) published.
We cut, edit, crop or arrange your photograph(s) or graphic as we think fit to appear on the healthinvestorasia.com web site, and we may remove your photograph(s) or graphics at any time.
Your name will be published alongside your photograph(s) or graphic, but we may edit or delete any comments which you submit along with your photograph(s) or graphic.
IMPORTANT: You or the owner of the photograph(s) still own the copyright in the photograph(s) sent to us and are free to republish the photograph(s) wherever you or the owner wish and in whatever medium you or the owner want.
7. Submitting text for publication on healthinvestorasiastore.com
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our news boards and blogs. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on healthinvestorasiastore.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
• publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
• you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format
• you warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
• you warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
• you agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
• you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
• we reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.